✔ Reviewed by Noemi Morales RMT
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is the targeted application of pressure and massage to areas on the feet and hands using unique micro-movement techniques such as thumb or finger walking.
This treatment sends a calming message from the peripheral nerves in the extremities to the central nervous system, which in turn signals the body to reduce systemic tension.
The result is overall relaxation, optimized functioning of internal organs, and increased blood supply, supporting the body’s circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, and immune systems.
Benefits of Reflexology
- reduce stress and anxiety
- reduce pain
- lift mood
- improve general well-being
- boost immune system
- support recovery from colds and bacterial infections
- clear up sinus issues
- speed recovery from back problems
- correct hormonal imbalances
- boost fertility
- improve digestion
- ease arthritis pain
- treat nerve problems and numbness from cancer drugs (peripheral neuropathy)
60 min reflexology $105
Prices do not include GST
This treatment can be provided by: