60 min general massage $100
90 min general massage $140
Prices do not include GST
*Book a general massage treatment if you are not sure what type of massage treatment you would benefit the most with. You would be able to speak to your massage therapist and decide what would the best approach to take.
Massage therapy is possibly the oldest form of medical treatment. It can help ease aches and pains, relax the muscles, relieve stress, improve circulation and nutrition of the body’s tissues, harmonize the internal organs, and calm the mind and spirit.
Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, general massage therapy can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being.
General massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain.
- Improving joint mobility.
- Improving circulation.
- Improving lymphatic drainage.
- Reducing muscular tension.
General massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions. RMTs can work with a wide variety of patients, of all ages, in the treatment of illness, injury rehabilitation and disability.
The following is a list of conditions for which general massage therapy, when provided by a Registered Massage Therapist, can prove beneficial:
- Anxiety and depression
- Asthma and Emphysema
- Back, leg, and neck pain
- Cancer symptoms
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain)
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Fractures and edema
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and bursitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscle tension and spasm
- Palliative care
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and labour support
- Sports injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Stress and stress related conditions
If you are ready to make an appointment for general massage treatment please follow these simple steps:
- call (780) 432-4803 to talk to someone or book online
- please try not to drink coffee at least one hour before your session
- please try to come to your appointment with an empty stomach or at least one hour after eating
This treatment can be provided by: