The doors of our hearts have never closed, this unique times have helped us deepen our commitment for real connection and healing. Life is beautiful in all the spectrum and this is present as we follow all the social distancing and other requirements during this time.
Re-opening plan Covid-19
There’re provincial guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety at the clinic.
- There will be pre-screening for Covid-19 symptoms such as Cough, Sneezing, Fever, Body aches, Loss of taste or smell
- The practitioners will be using all the Personal Protective Equipment required by Alberta Health and regulatory bodies.
- The rooms will be meticulously sanitized before and after every treatment.
- Reduced capacity and social distancing practices will be in effect, including the possibility of waiting in your vehicle until we call you to come into the clinic.
- Appointments will be spaced further apart as well to ensure thorough cleaning of rooms, and avoiding contact with other clients.
- Important update: Clients should wear non-medical face masks during massage treatments. Please bring you own face-mask for the treatment.
Thank you for your support.
The team at Integrated Therapies